(Article) Indian River Colony Club, Military Retirement at its Best – A Unique and Active U.S. Military Retirement Community, “The Place Patriots Call Home”, IRCC welcomes all those honorably discharged from the US Military and a limited number of non-military patriots.
Country Club Living – Individually Owned, 2-4 Bedroom Single Family Homes in an active, 55+ Private Golf Course Community, Security w/ 24 hr. Manned Gate.
Current Home Listings at Indian River Colony Club -2-4 bedroom homes, most extensively remodeled with golf course and/or lake views. Enjoy Country Club living and all the excitement of over 40 groups and activities! We are currently building a new custom home model, the Trenton. See all floor plans on the Real Estate page.
Visit our Fantastic Maintenance program! You can leave the Maintenance to us! Your monthly residential fee allows you to live worry free with our on site maintenance staff. Your maintenance program provides repair and replacement of interior and exterior.
Military Groups- You will reunite with old friends and make many new ones among the 1500+ resident members and over 40 groups and activities.
- Military Wives’ Clubs
- Association of Naval Aviation
- Cape Canaveral MOAA Chapter
- Society of Combat Infantry Badge
- Military History Forum
- Patriotic Club
- Many more service clubs that meet monthly.
- IRCC celebrates national holidays with a front gate ceremony and golf cart parade.
- Annual Armed Forces Golf Tournament brings out the competitive spirit of our members.
Our Location: Employment, Education, and Culture: Few can match the convenient location of Indian River Colony Club! Florida’s Space Coast. For those who wish to continue employment or to continue education, there are enormous education and employment opportunities, including many high tech industries on the Space Coast.
First Class Amenities (click for Amenities)
- 18 Hole, par 72 private golf course, pro shop, aqua driving range, 2 putting greens and practice bunkers
- 3 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Heated 3000 sq. ft. swimming pool
- Fitness Center
- Croquet / Bocce / Shuffleboard / Cornhole
- Over 40 activity groups and clubs-Dancing, Theater, Chorus and more!
- Our beautiful At Ease Club with an Executive Chef, serving casual to gourmet cuisine
- Colony Hall banquet facility/venue for parties, weddings, theater
- Library, cards, & bingo
- Non-denominational Chapel
- Debt free amenities (i.e., corporate buildings, golf course and grounds)
- RV/Boat Storage (when available)
- Pet Friendly!
What makes IRCC unique? Here are some important facts: IRCC is a Not-For-Profit Corporation, owned by the members, who elect 7 member resident Board of Directors, which determines fees and policies. Administered by a General Manager and a professional staff, IRCC provides first class amenities and unsurpassed service to our members, enjoying a Country Club lifestyle. IRCC is not subject to a developer or an investor group’s profit motives. All amenities, corporate buildings and grounds are debt free and monetary reserves total in the millions. There have been no special assessments in its 32 year history.
Florida Today- Our proud, Military Retirement Community.
Navy Seals – Navy Seals Visit IRCC (full PDF).