Indian River Colony Club is the ONLY single family home community in Brevard County FL, whose maintenance program includes indoor and outdoor care, including all appliances, air conditioning, roof, outside painting and much more.
An on-site, professional maintenance staff provides talented, trustworthy and caring service to our members. The staff will quickly get to know you by name and as time permits, are happy to help with other little household items during service visits.
Our Maintenance staff is on duty 10 hours a day on weekdays and are available for on-call emergencies after hours.
Your staff makes themselves available for other services during non-duty hours – for reasonable compensation. Anything from moving help, holiday decorations, dog walking, laying tile and carpentry work!
Monthly Maintenance Fee Covers Repair & Replacement
- Repair or replacement of all IRCC provided major appliances (refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer/dryer, hot water heater, Air Conditioning/Heat system, and garage door opener).
- Inside home services includes miscellaneous electrical, plumbing and structural repairs.
- Pest Control Services
- Shingled roof repairs and replacement
- Stucco wall repairs
- Lawn/gardening/tree service
- In-house irrigation system (including the water)
- Serious concrete fault repairs
- Wall preservation/painting and cleaning
- Pressure cleaning of driveways and sidewalks
- Quarterly and on-call pest control services keep your home pest free.
- Scheduled quarterly visits include a 17 point check list that includes A/C filter changes; refrigerator coil and dryer cleaning and smoke detector testing.
- Door-to-door IRCC Van service is provided to nearby Patrick AFB, VA Clinic, local shopping at The Avenues and various day trips.
- Management provided insurance claim assistance when losses occur.
- A storm panel installation program that gets severe weather home protection up whether you are home or away.
- Faxing, mailing and notary services in our Admin Building.